Thank you for partnering with DistrictWON ("DW") and Allstate.
You have selected to participate in the Allstate Winter and Spring Marketing Campaign for the 2022-23 School Year.
This represents a Letter of Agreement between DistrictWON and your school to participate in a sponsorship program on behalf of Allstate for the 2022-23 academic year. The following outlines the terms of this agreement:
What your school receives:
- $1,250 in direct funding.
What your school is required to execute for this partnership:
- Banner (Winter 2022) – Your school will display one (1) sign, 4′ x 8′ in the school’s primary gym for all events in 2022/23.
- Banner (Spring 2023) – Your school will display one (1) sign, 4′ x 8′ at the school’s primary spring facility for all events in 2022/23.
- We ask that all banners or signs be placed in prime viewing positions.
- PA announcements – (2-3) PA announcements to be read per event for all events in that have an announcer present.
- School Social Media Posts:
- Two (2) branded social media post for each athletic season, Winter and Spring. This is generally a simple “thank you sponsor” post.
- Posts to be originated through school’s primary athletic account (generally Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook). Note, see below the “compliance” note.
- “On-Site”: Accommodate one (1) “on-site” for an Allstate representative to appear at an approved school event (generally a 10′ x10′ area). This also includes providing space for an 7 foot vertical banner-up display (Allstate provided)
We submit funds immediately to each school upon receiving proper compliance from you!
- Ideally, we like to receive photos of signs as they are displayed during an event. Note, to make compliance very simple, schools can post sign photos to their social media accounts – this will also cover the requirement for “social media posts.” We will provide further details on this as the season approaches.
DW’s goal is to make this as turnkey as possible for your school. In that respect, we provide everything to your school at no cost (signs, copy for PA’s and social media, promotional items, etc.)
For every aspect of this program, including all creative aspects and content, your school retains all approval rights. Any renewal of this agreement, with the same or differing elements, must be operated through DW.
This is intended to be impactful (and fun!) for the entire community. In that spirit, we will work cooperatively to make it a great success!