Thank you for partnering with DistrictWON ("DW") and Kia
Kia would like to support your school with a sponsorship for academic year 2022-2023.
This represents a Letter of Agreement between DistrictWON and your school to participate in a sponsorship program on behalf of Kia for the 2022-23 academic year. The following outlines the terms of this agreement:
What your school receives:
- $2,000 in direct funding.
- Schedule Magnets
- Five hundred (500) 3″ x 5″ varsity football schedule magnets for the fall season
What your school is required to execute for this partnership:
- Field level signs (Fall 2022 and Spring 2023) – Your school will display two (2) signs, double-sided, 3′ x 8′ at the school’s primary stadium for all events in Fall 2022 and Spring 2023.
- Banner (Winter 2022) – Your school will display one (1) sign, 4′ x 8′ in the school’s primary gym for all events in 2022/23.
- We ask that all banners or signs be placed in prime viewing positions.
- PA announcements – Two (2) PA announcements to be read per event for all events in 2022-23 that have an announcer present.
- School Social Media Posts:
- Two (2) branded social media posts for each athletic season, Fall, Winter, and Spring (6 total). This is generally a simple “Thank You Kia” post.
- Posts to be originated through school’s primary athletic account (generally Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook). Note, see below the “compliance” note.
- “On-Site”: Accommodate one (1) “on-site” for a Kia representative to appear at an approved school event for possible car display and check presentation. This generally includes a 6-8 foot folding table with at least two (2) folding chairs (generally a 10′ x10′ area).
We submit funds immediately to each school upon receiving proper compliance from you!
- Ideally, we like to receive photos of signs as they are displayed during an event. Note, to make compliance very simple, schools can post sign photos to their social media accounts – this will also cover the requirement for “social media posts”. We will provide further details on this as the season approaches.
DW’s goal is to make this as turnkey as possible for your school. In that respect, we provide everything to your school at no cost (signs, copy for PA’s and social media, promotional items, etc.)
For every aspect of this program, including all creative aspects and content, your school retains all approval rights. Any renewal of this agreement, with the same or differing elements, must be operated through DW.
This is intended to be impactful (and fun!) for the entire community. In that spirit, we will work cooperatively to make it a great success!