Thank you for partnering with DistrictWON ("DW") and T-Mobile.
Your school will receive $2,500 from DW for a T-Mobile "Community Support" Campaign.
What your SCHOOL is required to execute:
- Display signs (provided by DW): two (2) field level signs for fall 2021 and spring 2022 events in the primary stadium; One (1) gym banner in the primary gym for the school year; One (1) spring fence banner for the spring season (baseball field or other suitable facility).
- Social media posts from school athletic accounts: six (6) posts (2 per season; fall, winter, spring).
- PA announcements at all athletic events in 21/22 where an announcer is present (2-3 per event).
- Accommodation of T-MOBILE on-site at one event to include a check presentation (with possible truck onsite).
- If your school has streaming: provide an onscreen logo and landing page ad for broadcasts (example below). Note: we provide logos and can help integrate them as a one-time integration.
- If school does not have streaming, accommodation of one more onsite during the year.
DW’s goal is to make this as much of a turnkey event as possible for your school. In that respect, we provide everything to your school at no cost (signs, PA copy, social media copy, ads for streaming, and we work with you directly to facilitate the on-sites).
For every aspect of this program, including all creative aspects and content, your school retains all approval rights. Any renewal of this agreement, with the same or differing elements, must be operated through DW.
This is intended to be impactful (and fun!) for the entire community. In that spirit, we agree to work cooperatively to make it a great success!
By filling out the form below and clicking Submit, your school agrees to this partnership. Thank you!