What your SCHOOL is required to execute for this one (1) time event:
- Teamwork Session – Accommodation for the USAF to host a Teamwork Session for female athletes and teams. Please use the form below and choose three (3) possible dates for this session from November 1, 2023 through April 15, 2024. The USAF will pick one of these dates for the Teamwork Session.
- On-Site Activation – The USAF will also request space for an interactive display booth on the same day as the Teamwork Session.
- Social media posts from school athletic account – two (2) posts to help promote the session. Please provide your school’s primary account’s social media handle in the form below.
- Banner – Your school will display one (1) sign, 4′ x 8′ in the school’s primary gymnasium for all events in 2022/23.
- If the gymnasium is unavailable, a secondary location with high visibility and foot traffic should be used.
DW’s goal is to make this as much of a turnkey event as possible for your school. In that respect, we provide everything to your school at no cost (social media copy, and we work with you directly to facilitate the Teamwork Session).
In order to receive your $750 payment from DW, we are asking schools to take photos of the the session along with the banner displayed in the gymnasium, ideally during an event. You can email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We submit funds immediately to each school upon receiving proper compliance from you! A post event survey will be sent to you to provide your feedback after the event.
For every aspect of this program, including all creative aspects and content, your school retains all approval rights. Any renewal of this agreement, with the same or differing elements, must be operated through DW.
This is intended to be impactful (and fun!) for the entire community. In that spirit, we agree to work cooperatively to make it a great success!